AOD9604 1 vial 2mg + bacteriostatic water
AOD9604 is a peptide fragment of the C-terminus of Human Growth Hormone. It has the ability to stimulate lipolytic (fat burning) and anti-lipogenic activity. AOD9604 acts on the reduction of excessive adipose tissues such as those in the abdominal area, increase in muscle mass and enhances the lipid content of the body.
- Reduces body fat.
- Mimics the way natural growth hormone regulates fat metabolism.
- Inhibits lipogenesis that's the transformation of non-fatty foods into body fat.
- No adverse effects on blood sugar or growth.
- Stimulates lipolysis.
How does it work
It works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified Growth Hormone.
There is no stipulated dosage of this drug, it’s injected the dosage of 300 mcg/day given at bedtime. Inject it into the body fat around the stomach area.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and AOD9604 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your AOD9604 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of AOD9604– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)