GHRP-6 10mg 1 vial 10mg + bacteriostatic water
GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6) is a peptide which substantially activates the pituitary gland into releasing high levels of growth hormone for a few hours. The increase in growth hormone comes from your own body, not synthetic growth hormones which can suppress your natural production. GHRP-6 is also noted to bring about an increase in appetite in the period following injection. Depending on the desired goals, this can clearly be an advantage or a disadvantage to the athlete and therefore something to keep in mind.
- Muscle recovery and building.
- Decreasing inflammation.
- You will notice more endurance.
- Increases fat loss.
- Improves sleep and the immune system.
Despite it being third in class as far as strength of GH release, GHRP-6 is still a potent GHRP and can be taken 2-3 times per day. The best practice for GHRP-6 dosing is to dose 2 hours after your last meal and 30 minutes before you take in any food. GHRP-6 can be taken 2-3 times a day (approximately 3 hours in between injections) for maximum effectiveness with a range of 100 mcg-200 mcg per dose.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and GHRP-6 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your GHRP-6 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2.5 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 10 mg bottle of GHRP-6– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)