HEXARELIN 2mg 1 vial 2mg + bacteriostatic water
Hexarelin is one of the fast-acting Growth Hormone products in the market. When it is given as a subcutaneous injection, it works by activating the pituitary through a pulse. This action stimulates the secretion of natural Growth Hormone. It boosts muscle strength, development of both the new and existing muscle fibers.
- Joint healing.
- Strengthening of the Neural system.
- Muscle fiber repair.
- Direct increase in bone density.
- Heart protection.
25 mcg to 50 mcg, 1 to 4 times a day for 1 – 3 months. The time between injections should be 3-4 hours, last injection-at bedtime.
The maximum recommended time of use is 16 weeks and the minimum are 4 weeks. Most users get effective results within 8-12 weeks.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- ake the lids off both your water and Hexarelin containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Hexarelin bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1-2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of Hexarelin– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)