HGH FRAGMENT 176-191 5mg 1 vial 5mg + bacteriostatic water
HGH Fragment 176-191 is a modified splitting of the 176th and 191th amino acids from the sequence of the normal polypeptide growth hormone (HGH). Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis (breaking down of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the formation of fatty acids and other lipids in the body).
- A real alternative to growth hormone.
- Decreases body fat.
- Promotes lean body mass.
- Serves as an anti-aging peptide.
- Strengthens bone tissue.
- It improves sleep and helps protein synthesis.
The average dose of HGH Fragment 176-191 is 500-1000 mcg per day. It should be divided into two or three doses. In the morning before breakfast, after training and in the evening before bed. It has been shown that a dose of 500 mcg of HGH fragment 176-191 increases lipolytic activity in adipose tissue.
Remember that: 1 mg = 1000 mcg.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and Fragment 176-191 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Fragment 176-191 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2.5 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of Fragment 176-191– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)
The side effects most commonly associated with HGH Fragment 176-191 are few but can include: redness or soreness at the site of injection, and excessive sleepiness or lethargic feeling.