IGF-1 DES 1mg 1 vial 1 mg + bacteriostatic water
IGF-1 DES (Insulin-like growth factor 1) is a peptide that has the personnel to recuperate harmed tissue and muscle development, which infers a change in physical performance. This component can call the consideration of athletes who are looking for fast advancement of their muscles. It can help you develop your physical performance and muscle growth.
- The accelerated rate of muscle repair.
- The accelerated rate of injury recovery.
- Slowing down of the aging process.
IGF-1 DES can be utilized on different occasions in a day at an average dose of 50-150 mcg. The suggested frequency of use is twice a day. IGF-1 DES ought to be given with the property at controlled doses. It is adequacy depends less on the enormous amounts provided and more on the ideal response of every person to this peptide.
Inject it into the body fat around the stomach area.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and IGF - 1 DES containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your IGF -1 DES bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 1 mg bottle of IGF-1 DES– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.