IGF-1 LR3 1mg 1 vial 1 mg + bacteriostatic water
IGF-1 LR3 is a form of IGF that has been chemically altered with changed amino acids. Its main purpose is to increase the biological activity of IGF. In muscle tissue, it makes the muscle more sensitive to insulin's effects, such as a reduction in fat storage. But while IGF-1 LR3 helps fat reduction, a person using it will experience weight gain because of the increase in pure-muscle weight.
- Accelerate the pace at which glucose is transported within your body.
- Slow down the rate at which proteins are degraded.
- Relives depression from your body.
- Ensure that protein synthesis within your body is higher.
- Increases your ability to endure and perform great tasks.
- Increases the rate at which RNA is synthesized within your body.
The dosage of IGF1 -1LR3 varies among individuals because of the different individual needs. For best results, IGF1 -1LR3 is usually offered in controlled doses. Once a day, around 10 mcg and 50 mcg.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and IGF-1 LR3 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your IGF-1 LR3 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 1 mg bottle of IGF-1 LR3 being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.