MGF - Mechano Growth Factor 1 vial 2mg + bacteriostatic water
MGF (Mechano Growth Factor) is a variant of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF) gene, which allows muscle fiber maturation plus boosts stem cell count in your muscles. Natural Mechano Growth Factor occurs locally during adult muscle growth.
- Improves skeletal muscle regeneration.
- Improves bone density.
- More efficient recovery from injury.
How does it work
Mechano Growth Factor is produced to repair your broken-down muscle fibers caused by resistance (activities like weight training). The peptide stimulates the production of new muscle fibers in your body, muscle growth as well as the growth promotion in your body parts that aren’t proportional to your physique.
A dose of 200 to 400 mcg- three times per week. The major problem of the Mechano Growth Factor resides in the short half-life of the peptide calculated between 5 to 7 minutes. That is why you are forced to use the peptide immediately after your workout and only in your damaged muscle tissue (because it won’t be effective on your healthy muscle tissue).
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and MGF containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your MGF bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of MGF– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.