Sermorelin is a peptide analog of a Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) whose production reduces as one age. It is used diagnostically as an anti-aging treatment. The hormone is also a potent and effective compound used as a growth stimulator for individuals suffering from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- Increases energy, strength, and endurance.
- Increases lean body mass by developing new muscle cells.
- Breaks down body fat and fatty acids.
- It improves heart function.
- Increases calcium retention.
- It enhances the immune system and accelerates healing from wounds or surgery.
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin.
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.
The average dosage is 100-300 mcg, 6-7 days per week at bedtime.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and Sermorelin containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Sermorelin bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of Sermorelin– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)