TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) 1 vial 2mg + bacteriostatic water
TB-500 is a powerful healing peptide used to greatly enhance the recovery and healing of injuries. It is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes the creation of new blood and muscle cells.
- Faster wound healing.
- Enhances athletic performance and stamina.
- Regenerates cells in vital organs, muscles and body tissue.
- Increased flexibility.
- Increase the production of testosterone as it stimulates the production of luteinizing hormone.
- Reduced inflammation.
How does it work
TB-500 works by increasing angiogenesis (blood vessel formation) around damaged tissue. It also upregulates actin, a vital cellular protein critical to muscle contraction, cell mobility, and signaling between cells.
The most common dose of TB-500 is based on your body weight. For a 90-kg person, the dosage recommendation is about 7.66 mg per week for six weeks.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and TB-500 containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your TB-500 bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of TB-500 – being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)
How to Inject TB-500
When you get your TB-500, it will come in a powder form. You will need to “reconstitute” it by adding bacteriostatic water. Once your TB-500 is properly mixed, you then draw the dose into an insulin syringe, and inject it intramuscularly, subcutaneously, or intravenously (according to your preference).