Testosterone undecanoate, also known as Nebido is used mainly in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men. Bodybuilders use it for performance-enhancing purposes but due to its very slow acting nature, it is not very popular like Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate. Mostly it is being used at the cycle that is minimum 16 weeks and more.
The use of Nebido will provide the following traits largely associated with performance enhancement:
- Enhanced Nitrogen Retention
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis
- Increased IGF-1 Production
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count
- Decreased Levels of Glucocorticoids
Here are the symptoms of low testosterone when the Testosterone undecanoate Nebido should be used:
- Erectile dysfunction and loss of libido
- Loss of muscle mass and strength
- Increased body fat
- Memory issues
- Declining mental focus and clarity
- Weakened immune system
- High cholesterol
- Loss of hair
- Decreased energy
Side effects of Nebido include:
- symptoms of masculinization like acne
- increased hair growth
- voice changes
- elevated liver enzymes
- increased sexual desire
Administration of Nebido:
- For treating low testosterone - a minimum of 1000 mg every 12 weeks.
- For performance usage - 250-1000 mg per week.
- Length - a minimum of 16 weeks.