Choliver 100 tabs
Choliver is a natural liver protector with a complex choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antitoxic effect. It contains turmeric powder, bile extract, and artichoke extract.more
Choliver is a natural liver protector with a complex choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antitoxic effect. It contains turmeric powder, bile extract, and artichoke extract.
Choliver has the following indications:
- Hepatobiliary disorders (biliary dyskinesia, cholangitis, cholecystitis).
- Prevention of the formation of gallstones.
- Gastroduodenal ulcer (remission).
- Constipation caused by dysfunction of bile.
- Poisoning with toxic to the liver.
- Chronic hepatitis.
- Chronic pancreatitis.
Choliver has the following recommendations:
- Maintain health and normal functioning of the liver;
- Stimulates bile secretion and eviction;
- Favors digestion and passage of food through the intestine;
- Facilitates transport and metabolism of fatty acids in cells;
- Contributes to body detoxification through the action of water binding and subsequent elimination of toxins;
- Cell membrane protects the structures liver, preventing the penetration of substances into the cell hepatotoxic;
- Ensure adequate support an immune response;
- Favors the regeneration of liver cells;
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helping to ensure a normal intestinal transit.
Possible side effects:
- Usually, the product is well tolerated, although allergic reactions are possible.
- hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product;
- biliary obstruction, acute liver failure.