Active substance: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Product name: NPP, NandroF, NandroRapid, Nandrolone F.
Nandrolone P Ice is very similar to Nandrolone Decanoate, both have the same active hormone, but NPP is the short ester version of Nandrolone with a short half-life. It is slightly more anabolic, less androgenic, and less estrogenic than testosterone, that is why it is easier to be tolerated at higher dosages than the testosterone and it can aromatize rarely.
Positive functional traits of Nandrolone P Ice:
- IGF-1 production increases.
- Inhibition of glucocorticoids (stress hormone) - lowers the effect of muscle loss and fat gain.
- Nitrogen retention increases in muscle tissues.
- Increases red blood cell count - enhances muscular endurance and recovery.
- Increases collagen synthesis and bone mineral content - helps to strengthen the bones and cartilages (joints)
Nandrolone P Ice usages during the cycles:
Bulking cycles - off-season athlete uses Nandrolone Phenylpropionate due to its positive effects to enhance muscularity and size. It is the best mass builder and the experienced bodybuilders use it in every bulking cycle.
Cutting cycles - protect the lean muscle mass. On diet, the lean muscle tissue ar at risk because when we burn the excess calories at the same time with the fats we burn and muscle tissue mass. That is why Nandrolone is so important in cutting cycles.
Many athletes use NPP on low dosages for recovery and joint relief purposes. It doesn't mask the benefits as the painkillers but truly helps to recover faster the muscle mass and joints.
Nandrolone P Ice Side effects:
- water retention
- high blood pressure
- hair loss
- suppress natural testosterone production
Nandrolone P Ice administration:
- Therapeutically - 100 mg per week.
- For recovery - 200 mg per week.
- For performance - 300-700 mg per week.
- Length: 8-12 weeks.
In women - 50 mg per week for 4-6 weeks.