Choliver is a natural liver protector with a complex choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and antitoxic effect. It contains turmeric powder, bile extract, and artichoke extract.
Choliver has the following indications:
- Hepatobiliary disorders (biliary dyskinesia, cholangitis, cholecystitis)
- Prevention of the formation of gallstones
- Gastroduodenal ulcer (remission)
- Constipation caused by dysfunction of bile
- Poisoning with toxic to the liver
- Chronic hepatitis.
- Chronic pancreatitis
Choliver has the following recommendations:
- Maintain health and normal functioning of the liver
- Stimulates bile secretion and eviction
- Favors digestion and passage of food through the intestine
- Facilitates transport and metabolism of fatty acids in cells
- Contributes to body detoxification through the action of water binding and subsequent elimination of toxins
- The cell membrane protects the structures liver, preventing the penetration of substances into the cell hepatotoxicity
- Ensure adequate support an immune response
- Favors the regeneration of liver cells
- It helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helping to ensure a normal intestinal transit
Possible side effects:
Usually, the product is well tolerated, although allergic reactions are possible.
- hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product
- biliary obstruction, acute liver failure