Active Substance: Alfalfa, ZMA, Bee cocktail, testo mix.
Alfalfa - The name Alfalfa comes from the Arabic language "Al -
1 tablet of Alfalfa contains:
Lucerne Juice - 500mg (per serving),
Powder from Topinambur Tubes - 275mg (per serving)
Liquid root extract of sweet wood - 25mg (per serving)
Spirulina Biomass - 100mg (per serving)
The action of the product Alfalfa:
• Exceptional nutritional source (absolutely all 23 amino acids needed by the human organism, of which 8 essential) by the amount of protein of 52%.
• one of the best sources of vitamin K, which increases blood clotting speed.
• nervous system tonic, liver tonic, renal tonic, cardiac tonic, sexual tonic, muscle tonic
• revitalizing, nutritive and remineralizing one of the best sources of β-carotene (in avitaminosis A)
• sedative, calming
• anticolesteroleminat and anti-sclerotic
• antiarthritic, analgesic, relieves pain and stiffness of the joints
• estrogen-like action; prevents the symptoms of menopause by the phytohormones it contains
• carcinogenic action
• regulates pituitary function
• contains adaptive saponins, prevents and stops the aging process.
ZMA is a potent combination of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 that has been shown to increase muscle strength, size, and recovery when used in conjunction with intense weight training. It may help you sleep better too, that helps muscle recovery from hard training.
1 tablet of ZMA contains: aspartate magnesium - 450 mg, zinc mono L-methionine - 150 mg, vitamin B6 - 12.75 mg, magnesium stearate - 12.24 mg.
Bee cocktail -
1 capsule contains - active ingredient: 400 mg of cattle oil (Hippophae rhamnoides), 245 mg linseed oil (Linum usitatissimum), 150 mg of Spirulina biomass (Spirulina platensis), 100 mg total extract of drone larvae, inactive ingredients: tween 80 and capsule (glycerin, gelatin, purified water) up to 1200 mg.