CJC-1295 DAC Hilma Biocare, also known as growth-hormone-releasing factor (GRF MOD (1-29) or GRF), is an analog of GHRH (growth hormone-releasing hormone).
It is a GHRH (the 44-amino acid long version) with 15 amino removed, thus a total of 29 amino acids, and bound to DAC it is also called Drug Affinity Complex, and CJC-1295 is often referred to as GHRH with Drug Affinity Complex, this essentially lengthens its life span.
The difference between CJC-1295 and CJC-1295 DAC is that CJC-1295 DAC version CJC-1295 with the addition of the so-called Drug Affinity Complex (DAC), which significantly prolong their effects and action by 14 days.
The main effects of CJC-1295 DAC Hilma Biocare:
- enhances secretion of growth hormone in the blood
- helps achieve significant muscle hardness
- promotes muscle growth and strength
- helps burn fat effectively
- visibly improves skin quality, has a rejuvenating effect and smooths wrinkles
- increases bone density
- effectively strengthens ligaments and joints
- has a significant positive effect on sleep, regeneration, and vitality