Hexarelin 2mg is one of the fast-acting Growth Hormone products in the market. When it is given as a subcutaneous injection, it works by activating the pituitary through a pulse. This action stimulates the secretion of natural Growth Hormone. It boosts muscle strength, development of both the new and existing muscle fibers.
- Joint healing.
- Strengthening of the Neural system.
- Muscle fiber repair.
- Direct increase in bone density.
- Heart protection.
25 mcg to 50 mcg, 1 to 4 times a day for 1 – 3 months. The time between injections should be 3-4 hours, last injection-at bedtime.
The maximum recommended time of use is 16 weeks and the minimum is 4 weeks. Most users get effective results within 8-12 weeks.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and Hexarelin 2mg containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Hexarelin 2mg bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1-2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of Hexarelin– being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)