PT-141 10mg or Bremelanotide is the generic term for a research peptide being studied for its possible use in helping to improve sexual dysfunction in both men (erectile dysfunction or impotence) and women (sexual arousal disorder). PT-141 10mg was developed from the tanning peptide Melanotan 2, which is a synthetically produced variant of a peptide hormone naturally produced in the body that stimulates melanogenesis that is known as an alpha-Melanocyte stimulating hormone.
- It helps enhance sexual satisfaction.
- Increases libido and sexual desire.
- More energy.
- Tan skin.
0.75, 1.25 or 1.75 mg, taken within 2-4 hours before engaging in sexual intercourse. Subcutaneous injection is administered into fatty tissues under the skin.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and PT-141 10mg containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your PT-141 10mg bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 2 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 10 mg bottle of PT-141 – being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.