Active substance: Somatropin
Common names: Somatropin, HGH, Human Growth hormone, hGH
Somatropin liquid Hilma Biocare or human growth hormones (hGH or HGH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell regeneration, and reproduction, production of IGF-1, free fatty acids and increases the concentration of glucose.
Mostly it is being used to treat children's growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency.
At the same time, it is a liquid form of HGH and it doesn't need to be reconstructed.
Bodybuilders use Somatropin liquid Hilma Biocare because it has a lot of positive effects such as:
- Increase of muscle mass
- Increases calcium retention
- Speeds up fracture healing
- Increases the strength of the bones
- Increases protein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates weight loss
- Promotes gluconeogenesis and reduces uptake of glucose in the live
- Improves sleep
Somatropin liquid Hilma Biocare Side effects:
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- increased insulin resistance
- high cholesterol levels
- increased risk of certain cancers
- enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia)
- nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
Somatropin liquid Hilma Biocare Administration:
- 2 IU per day - it is being used for weight loss and anti-aging purposes.
- 4 IU per day - it is being used usually by athletes, bodybuilders, fat loss, and general fitness.
- 6 IU to 16 IU per day - it is being used to speed up recovery after injuries, helps in muscle growth. Starting from 6 IU per day, side effects could appear and be annoying.
The best time to be injected is in the morning on a full or empty stomach.