Sermorelin 2mg is a peptide analog of a Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) whose production reduces as one age. It is used diagnostically as an anti-aging treatment. The hormone is also a potent and effective compound used as a growth stimulator for individuals suffering from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- Increases energy, strength and endurance.
- Increases lean body mass by developing new muscle cells.
- Breaks down body fat and fatty acids.
- It improves heart function.
- Increases calcium retention.
- It enhances the immune system and accelerates healing from wounds or surgery.
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin.
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.
The average dosage is 100-300 mcg, 6-7 days per week at bedtime.
Steps for Mixing
You can use bacteriostatic water or sterile water.
- Take the lids off both your water and Sermorelin 2mg containers.
- Use a fresh alcohol swab to clean the area of injection and the rubber stopper of your Sermorelin 2mg bottle and the top of the water vial and allow each to air dry.
- Fill the insulin syringe with 1 ml water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 2 mg bottle of Sermorelin – being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder.
- Keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it. (Usually, recommend its use for 3-4 weeks, so do not leave diluted drug for a longer period even in a cold environment.)